RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Almost there

8/7/14

I am way behind on my blogs so I will posting a lot in the next couple of hours.  They might be a bit shorter than my others but that will be only because I won't remember everything I've done those days so bear with me and hope you get a chance to read them all.

Today my main project was getting the Lake George devotional booklet done.  That way I wouldn't have to worry about it this weekend while I was in Hudson and I could send it out to people if necessary.  Michael had some great critique for it and I was able to come out with a finished project I was pretty proud of.  I pray that the Spirit will work through it to bring people into a deeper relationship with God.  I went to service that night in the hope that I would get some more people for the Lake George trip.  I ran into the Rossmans and even though Brandon couldn't go Olivia could and was very excited.  That brought us up to 6 people which was very close to the 8 we needed.  After service we had a VBS meeting where we talked about the week and made thank you cards.  I was able to talk to Paul a bit about what they could do while I was gone.

Today I learned that rarely uses our original plan and likes to show us His plan.  I thought Brandon could go to Lake George but God showed me that His plan was Olivia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment