RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mystery Dinner Planning!

8/26/14

I updated my journal and blog in the morning.  This is Michael's second day gone.  And again I didn't have much to do without talking to him a bit and getting some feedback on other things.  So I spent the majority of the day working on my mystery dinner ideas.  I can definitely tell which ideas I like and which ones I'm not as interested in.  I can more easily work with those and expand them.  However the other ones take a bit more time and some more thinking and motivation to keep going on them.  Also looking for other ideas out there.  If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them.  I am working from the concept of all the characters working towards a common goal where everyone needs to be included and each person has a part to play.  It may be that we have to do another one of these sometime later in the year.  :)

I went home about 4ish and I helped bring over some stuff from my parents hotel room.  We were going to be cooking in my apartment because I had more table space as well as cooking utensils.  So my mom began cooking her shrimp dish.  I don't know the name but it is absolutely delicious.  After supper we played another game of Catan as is our tradition.  Tonight my mom was the winner and they went back to their apartment to give me a bit of my own time before I hit the sack.

Today I I learned how much we connect everything in our minds.  Reading Soul Keeping and Boundaries at the same time is giving me different insights as opposed to reading them individually.  It's amazing the connections God opens up.

No comments:

Post a Comment