RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Day Before

8/13/14

Today was the day I took to get all the little details and other projects done for Lake George.  My main project was the worship booklet and getting that done.  I had some trouble with it printing more than one booklet the proper way.  It would print one just fine if I just printed one.  However when I put in more than that it would just print out the pages.  Christ came to my rescue and figured it out.  You had to set the printer to take from a different tray so it didn't have to flip the page.  I am so glad she can figure those things out and knows so much about that sort of thing.  I always make sure to ask how she figured out those problems so I can learn and know how to work through them in the future.  Other than that I mainly was getting all the little things ready for Lake George like printing and getting the binders ready.  I took the time after work to just settle down my nerves and relax a bit before the long weekend.  I skipped out on the softball picnic in order to get some extra sleep.

Today I learned that sometimes there is only so much planning you can do.  There comes a point where you start to needlessly worry and it doesn't help matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment