RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Slide Show

8/20/14

Started off the morning with a bit of time before the staff meeting.  I was able to get some more blogs as well as journal entries done.  I didn't get into a big project because we didn't know exactly when Michael would be back.  Once he arrived we started the staff meeting.  We talked about a lot of things.  I was able to bring up Lake George and we will have a slide show before and after service this weekend of what we did.  It'll be nice for the congregation to see what we did and what God accomplished through us.  Then after lunch I started the process of putting the photos onto Powerpoint to make the slideshow.  I was having some trouble with my computer so I decided to talk to Michael about it after lunch.

The solution we came to was to use the seventh laptop and see if that worked.  And low and behold that computer worked just fine and I was able to make photo albums on Powerpoint.  After that I began the work of editing the albums and putting them in the order of days and jobs.  It was a lot of fun to look back at the pictures and get a chance to see them all.  It was especially fun to see the ones I had not yet.  I worked on that until about 4:30 when Lynora and Sam came back in from working on the youth songbook.  They wanted to see the slide show and we watched it together.  It is still a bit long so I have work for tomorrow.  After that I headed home.  I did some more magic rounds and watched some Kenichi while working a bit more on the mystery dinner.

Today I learned that I'm starting to come up with my own suggestions.  Maybe not everyone notices but I have and it is fun and a nice development.  I feel like I have come to the next stage of sorts.  I am starting to come up with things to add in on my own and they are being welcomed and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment