RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday School Meeting

8/24/14

Started off very early today and with little sleep.  We stayed up late last night and I didn't get good sleep the night before.  I would be very tired and go to bed early tonight.  I got to church pretty early and set up the slide show.  When people starting sitting down a bit I started it.  There was a lot of time for it to run.  Then we had early service and afterwards I had the slide show run in the Sanctuary while people were getting snacks and others were coming for the later service.  Then we had late service and after that I set up the slide show in the Narthex.  After service ended we had a huge crowd around the TV asking questions about Lake George and we got to share about what God had done through us up there.  It was a great time.

Then I headed to the Sunday school meeting.  We talked about a log of things and I got to met all the Sunday school teachers and learn some new names of people I had not met yet.  I kept looking at Michael's sheet where he had wrote done the names and I got them by the end of the meeting.  It was a longer meeting but all the stuff we talked about was needed for explanation and clarification.  There was a good talk about curriculum and it really interested me.  I would love to be a part of looking at other curriculum and being a part of that process even if I don't see the end result before I have to leave Redeemer.

The rest of the day I basically spent reading my books, doing some gaming here and there, and watching Kenichi.  I went to bed very early due to not having a lot of sleep the night before.  After service it was a pretty blah day but only because I was tired and what not.

Today I learned that I'm really getting names and faces down in my head.  There are still many names I don't know but I look for name tags and listen closely to see if they say it or if someone around them uses there name and start committing it to memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment