RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, August 4, 2014

Another Day

8/2/14

I slept in again today.  Still hoping to kick this cold but not completely there.  At least now I am certain I am on the downwards spiral and just a matter of getting my rest, liquid, and waiting for it to work out of my system.  I spent a good majority of today getting farther in Dragon Age.  It is fun to have some gaming time like this.  Now I just need to have Adam here and do some gaming with him at some point.  I also did some reading today.  Although today I got to do some fun reading.  I got back into the Golden Compass, where I had left off.  His Dark Materials is one of my favorite trilogies.  It has some very controversial stuff in it and makes for great study and discussion with others, especially within a church setting.  I also love it for the world that Phillip Pullman created and his writing style.  Also I was able to direct the Jimmy Johns driver to where I lived when she got a little lost.  It was a nice feeling to be kind of know my surrounding area a little bit.

Today I learn how much I've missed reading just for fun.  Getting back into simply fun books was really awesome and it is good for me to switch between required reading, reading with Michael, and just books for my own good time  

No comments:

Post a Comment