RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, August 4, 2014

Dragon Age: Origins

8/1/14

Well on my day off I took a typical day off.  I stayed home for the day and slept in.  The extra rest was really nice and helped to kick some of the symptoms of the cold.  I am coughing far far less now.  Just getting over some minor sinus stuff at this point.  Annoying to breath sometimes but a lot more manageable than coughing uncontrollably.  Today my main goal was to get laundry done.  I think I did about 5 or 6 loads of laundry in total which was nice to see all my clean clothes.  During it all I continued playing my current game now which is Dragon Age: Origins.  My goal is to finally beat it.  I've started it many times in the past but never really sat down and beat it all the way through.  We'll see where I get this time.

Today I learned that now and then I just need a day where I do almost nothing.  Just being able to sleep in and lounge around is a nice change of pace from the continual movement I've been doing for awhile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment