RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Valleyfair!

8/8/14

Today was the Valleyfair Trip.  I got up pretty early to get to church at an earlier hour.  I wanted to get some Lake George stuff done before all the youth started arriving.  I was able to get a fair bit done on the Bible study.  I mainly got who was doing what so I was ready for the next meeting and we could move forward.  Then all the youth and adults started showing up.  We all started talking and having fun while waiting for the others to show up.  Once everyone was there we started on our way to the park.  I drove separately because I would be leaving for Hudson after they went back to Rochester.  We dropped my car off in Savage and then arrived at the park.  We got our tickets and split into groups and started our day.  We rode lots of rides and I tried to ride as many as I could.  I got wet in the water rides and put my arms up in the roller coasters with the kids.  It was a pretty awesome day.

It was sad to say goodbye after supper.  I drove back to Hudson and got to spend some time with my family which was awesome.  Then I waited up for Amy because she was coming back to help out with karate this weekend.  She got there around 1:30 or so and then we both went to bed.

Today I learned that just having a good time and being open to just having gun with the kids.  IT's a nice switch from the last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment