RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day Off

8/18/14

Today was my rest day from the Lake George trip.  As fun as it was this last week at Lake George it is very nice to sleep in and just have a day to do whatever I want.  I spent the morning working on my mystery dinner idea and putting some stuff on paper.  I wasn't able to get Wi-Fi from Centerstone so I did a lot of work on that as well as continuing my magic tournament.  Nerd I know :P  After I got Wi-Fi back I went and checked my email and what not.  I also was able to play some Eden Eternal and get to level 35.  Getting closer to making it to my martial arts master class and then eventually to Samurai :P  That was pretty much my day and it was very relaxing and nice to not have to worry about much.

Today I learned how nice a good rest is after a long trip.  Sleeping in and just not having to do anything for a day is a freeing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment