RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, August 4, 2014

All the Little Things

7/31/14

I started the morning when far less coughing than I had been doing lately.  It was a nice relief to finally see some progress on getting better for good.  I got my blog from yesterday up, which was incredibly short, and did my journal entry.  I think putting up those things the morning after is a good method for me to get them done.  I spent the good majority of the morning working on the Bible study and theme for the Lake George trip.  I am working with Lori and getting that cemented down as early as we can.  I sent off some ideas on my part and asked her for any and comments on the ones I had found.  I was able to find some good ideas and I pray that the Spirit leads us in the one that we need to do.  I headed off for lunch and tried the nap thing again.  I got a bit more sleep this time than yesterday which is good.

I came back after lunch and started working on this blog post.  Sometimes just jotting down what I've done hour by hour or so really makes finishing this up easier later on.  Hopefully I will be meeting with Lori sometime next week to start figuring out what the Bible study and theme verse will look like for Lake George.  I got some more little things done here and there over the course of the afternoon.  I also finished the Make Him Known book which was awesome.  Now just to finish up the Pursuit of God book and I can start on Michael and I's book as well as the one for Kevin.

I headed home for the night.  I played some Dragon Age: Origins and stayed home.  I still am not feeling completely myself and coughing here and there.  I thought it would best to just take it easy for as much as I could.

Today I learned that keeping yourself busy helps to accomplish quite  bit.  Sometimes you think you are sitting on a project too long once you look back you see how much you actually got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment