RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gembatte Day 2

8/10/14

We got to Kevin's house around 9am the next morning.  We got together as a group of Senseis and had Michael and Jim go through an interview with us.  They answered very well and we then had our belt ceremony.  We awarded each of them their black belt and we got huge smiles and nearly tears from both of them.  We gave Mitch his kyu and told Gordon about his test.  Then we had picture time and just a time for fellowship and hanging out.  Eventually Amy and I left thinking I had to get in contact with Adam.  We ended up not hanging out since we wouldn't have a lot of time and I wanted a bit more time with Amy and my family.  So I hung out with Amy and my dad until she left.  Then I had some time with my mom and dad when she came home.  After that I began my drive back to Rochester.  I got home that night and just took it easy and got plenty of sleep for the upcoming week.

Today I learned that I've really missed my family.  It was great to spend some time with them.  It's fun to talk about what each us has been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment