RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Napping!

7/30/14

Started off the morning with a staff meeting.  We had quite a bit to talk about so we went nearly to 11:00.  Still getting through this cold but slowly but surely getting better.  Much less coughing today.  Now just a couple minor things to work through and before you know it I will be back to tip top shape.  Spent the time before lunch working on my blogs and journal and getting my to-do list up to date.  I have a couple things I need to get to after lunch.  After I came back from lunch and a nap I got to work emailing about PYROS stuff as well as getting some reports all done for Kevin and the academic half of what I am doing.  Sometimes I forget that this is technically a class and still in school because I am doing so much out in the field and learning that way.

Also after lunch I got back to find that Michael had gone home.  He wasn't feeling well either.  So I guess there was something going through Redeemer.  I pray that he gets over it much faster than I did.  I did some reading of my two books and then headed home a bit early to try and take it easy and get some good solid rest in to kick this cold as quickly as I could.  I spent the night just reading and playing some games and went to bed early.  It was a nice easy day especially being sick.

Today I learned that it i okay to take a bit of extra time for myself when I am not feeling so well.  When we aren't quite so busy I need to take advantage of that and really let my body heal up.


No comments:

Post a Comment