RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, July 7, 2014

Sims!

7/6/14

Started off very early.  I had to get to church around 7:00 to practice our songs for Chicago again.  With different people coming at different services we had to make sure everyone was aware of the songs and knew how we were singing them.  There was a few new people with a core of regulars at both services.  At the Sunday morning service I had April and Bryce with their little girl, and one other girl.  Then at the later service I had a whole mess of kids which was great.  I got good participation as well as good reactions from all the different services with the children's message.  Don and another gentleman were looking for me after service.  He had wanted to tell me that he really liked the children's message and it had really spoken to him.  He said keep up the good work and keep being clever.  It was an amazing affirmation that stuck with me all day.

After that I was a part of a VBS meeting.  There I took on two roles.  I was going to help with opening and closings as well as being the primary adult for the 1st and 2nd grade class.  Luckily I would be working with Sam and Krista which was going to be very helpful.  Then after that I meet with Dawn and had her follow me to my apartment.  She was providing a desk for me.  It was partially assembled but I had a lot to go to get it all put together.  So for about two hours or so I started putting the desk together.  I did a couple things differently but was able to get everything fixed and working properly.  It is really awesome to have the desk so I can keep stuff on the table and eat there and put all my office supplies somewhere rather than lying around.

The rest of the day I spent just hanging out and played some Sims 3.  I made Amy and I and started playing through them for fun.  I had forgotten how much fun Sims was.  Besides that I made myself hamburgers and didn't break the tip off my knife this time.  Prayed with Amy that night and went to bed.  It was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment