RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sick Day

7/28/14

Today I thought that I should get into the clinic or somewhere to get checked out.  I asked Michael where I should go and he said to maybe start at an express clinic and go from there if need be.  I got there and after figuring out some Mayo stuff I got in to be seen.  She said that it was probably just a viral cough.  I only had one symptom of pneumonia so it probably wasn't it.  She said I was still at risk for it but the cough could last a couple weeks.  She gave prescribed me an inhaler as well as some cough suppressant medicine.  Had an interesting situation getting my medicine but eventually figured out that I had an older insurance card and got it all straightened out.

I won't bore you with the details of my easy day off.  Basically I just took it easy and tried to drink a lot of fluids, get some naps in here and there as well as get plenty of sleep that night.

Today I learned a lot of differnet things about medical care in Rochester with Mayo.  I learned how nice the express clinics can be and make life very easy for those from out of town.    

No comments:

Post a Comment