RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Back to Business

7/1/2014

Got up for my first day back to work since Chicago.  I am actually very excited about it.  I came in and got caught up on my devotionals.  Then I started working on catching my blogs up so people can read about my experiences and whatnot.  I was able to complete the second part of my Chicago trip and get up my day of rest post as well.  It was nice to be on a schedule with getting those done again.  I did miss blogging and talking about my experiences everyday while I was in Chicago.

Nikki stopped by when Michael came in.  She had an awesome idea she wanted some help on.  She wanted to start up random acts of kindness here in Rochester on a regular basis.  It would mainly start out with the Chicago people but hopefully grow to include many different people.  I thought it was a great idea and agreed to help get it started.  My prayer is that I will mainly be a faciliator and she and others would own the whole idea and project.  We have our first meeting after service on Thursday.  Also Michael and I talked about missions work in the church with her.  She has a calling to do some sort of mission work and we are showing her the many different options out there.

After lunch I returned to work and mainly worked on little things here and there.  I would work on some blogs and other little mini projects that I remembered or wanted to get a head start on.  It is really nice to not have to worry so much about bringing stuff home.  Unlike school where there was always homework to be done I really get home during internship and it is my own time.  I am absolutely loving it here so far and can't wait to see where things go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment