RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back at Work

7/29/14

I came back to work today.  I had a bit of a coughing bought early in the morning but it subsided to just now and then after I got some medicine and fluids in me.  I got to work and started working on my blogs.  I was very behind on those as well as my journals.  I got a couple done before Michael and I had our meeting.  We talked about what I had  missed the day before.  Then we went over the Peer ministry retreat and he gave me some great constructive criticisms about my teaching as well as some compliments I was not aware of.  It was nice to hear and even better to see where I can continue and improve.  We also decided to start a new devotion by going through the book of Acts.  I am very excited for where that will take us.

After that I worked some more on journals as well as blogs posts.  Then headed home for lunch.  I had some coughing spurts at home but calmed down as I came back to work.  Then I worked on my agenda for the meeting tonight as well as my report for August.  Michael gave me an example of what I should do and helped walk me through some things I should put on there.  Then up to the meeting I kept working on posts as well as my journal.  About 15 minute before my meeting I got caught up with posts and my journal and felt very accomplished.  It was nice to be caught up as well as having out there for people who like to read what I am doing.

We had the second ever official meeting of PYROS and it went very well.  There was mainly adults at the meeting with a couple youth which is okay.  I have to figure out some way to get more youth at the meetings and helping the direction that PYROS is going.  However the people who attended were just right for getting us on track and asking the tough questions that need to be answered.  I was very happy with the way it went and the direction we are going.

Today I learned how very appreciative I am of people who do ask those tough questions.  They get to you to think and really consider and be intentional about what you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment