RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

At Home

7/8/14

Started off the morning with a killer headache.  I took two Advil and then headed to church.  It had been about twenty or so minutes and it hadn't touched the pain.  I took two more hoping that would help.  Don't get mad at me nurses.  I ended up going home because I started to feel very nauseous.  At home I drank some water and laid down to take a nap.  A good while later I woke up and was starting to feel much better.  I stayed at home for the rest of the day just to make sure it was really passing and not like stomach flu or something.  By about 4ish I felt 100 times better.

I was able to attend the youth board potluck that night and the youth board meeting afterwards.  Luckily I had meet nearly everyone on the board from RSE or simply after services.  It was good to have some names under my belt and remember a few more of faces I recognized.  After that we had our meeting.   It was very cool to see all the different stuff the youth board was doing.  I was able to share about the random acts of kindness as well as the college age events ideas for summer and breaks.  After that we also planned another event and got some other things settled.  It was a very good meeting and a good observation for me getting to know everything at Redeemer.

At home I played some Sims and just hung out a bit.  I would tell you all that happened with Sim Brian and Amy but it froze up on me in the night and I lost a good chunk of what happened.  Luckily I had saved a few times in between but lost the a lot in between the last save and the game crash.  Anyways I had a very good end to a day that could have been a lot worse.      

No comments:

Post a Comment