RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back in Rochester

8/30/14

I woke up at home and played a bit more of my game.  After a bit I started to get ready to head out.  I cleaned up here and there, although realized I forgot some areas as I was halfway to Rochester.  I took a shower and got all cleaned up and ready to leave.  It was hard to say goodbye to the dogs and they watched me go and seemed to be so sad.  I would have loved to take them with me.  I got back to my apartment and found that the Wi-Fi from the hotel was not working.  I thought maybe later they would get it back up like they usually do.  However it never did come up until worship at least.

I got to worship and did my children's message for the first time.  It worked out very well and I found some areas that I could work on and make better for the next times.  All in all though it went very well.  I also helped with the PowerPoint for Pastor Jim and then headed out early from service.  At home there was still no Wi-Fi so I really got some time to read and get in some fun reading.  I started working on ArchEnemey, a book I had started awhile ago and hadn't had a time to finish yet.  It is the third and final book in the Looking Glass Wars series.  It is a spin off from Alice in Wonderland and a very good series.

No comments:

Post a Comment