RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Books, Books, and more Books

8/31/14

I was up early for service and headed into Redeemer.  I was able to put in my new changes for my children's message and it went much better than the night before.  I also helped Pastor Jim again getting the screen and everything set up for his sermon.  He had a very good message about how Satan is also trying to make us slip up and draw us away from God.  This week was also communion which I was realizing I had not had since Lake George but had not had from Redeemer in a long time.  I had missed the fellowship with them quite a bit.  Then I did a few more changes in my message at the late service and I felt that it went the best in that time.

After service Michael and I did another confirmation visit.  This was with Ethan who I had gotten to know at Peer Ministry and it would be awesome to see him in confirmation.  I was able to work through the second half of the meeting again and did some more things this time and especially worked through my inability to read things well upside down.  After the meeting I went home and did some more reading.  I finished ArchEnemy and got back into Clash of Kings.  I forgot how much I do enjoy the Game of Throne books and read several chapters.  Again there was no Wi-Fi today.  It must be the fact that it is Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment