RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Surprise Day Off!

9/1/14

When Michael and I were talking yesterday he mentioned that we had today off.  I did not know what he meant and he said that Labor day was a day off for everyone.  I was like I had no idea and awesome.  So I got a whole Monday to myself.  For those of you seeing the pattern the Wi-Fi was still out and so finding entertainment in other places was my goal for the day.  I did some more reading as well as cleaning up a bit here and there.  Then Amy said she would be visiting me later in the day.  I actually headed into Redeemer to borrow the Wi-Fi.  I did some checking email and some a bit of gaming.  Then after that I headed out to do some shopping.  Even though I had quite a full fridge I was missing some food for certain meals and stocked up on things I could keep for awhile.

I went to Target and got some food as well as bathroom needs like soap and what not.  I was under $100 which was my goal.  I then headed home and put all the groceries and what not away.  Then until Amy got there I read Clash of Kings.  When she got there we hung out a bit and just talked about her trip as well as just stuff.  It is so nice to just get times to be with one another and not really do much.  Then we decided to head out and check out a movie.  We went and saw Expendables 3 even though she had already seen it  I enjoyed it quite a bit and the amount of different actors and actresses that are in it is hilarious!  Then we headed back and walked her out to her car and said our goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment