RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Concert at the Fair!

8/28/14

I started off the morning with catching up on my last two blogs as well as my journal as well.  My parents headed to Red Wing this morning for the train to Ohio.  It was a fun time while they were in town.  I hope they have a good time for Labor Day.  I also worked on and finished my children's message for this weekend.  I actually had to do some creative crafting for it.  I am very excited to see how it turns out.  Pastor Jim will be doing it for me tonight since Amy and I have our date.  I won't say much about it now because I will share about it more when I am able to do it for the first time.  All I can say is that I am excited to see how it is received and how it works.  I then headed home for lunch and began to work into the leftovers from when my parents ate at my apartment and their hotel room.

In the afternoon I spent some more time practicing my saxophone and some other work here and there.  I left a little early and headed out to CSP.  Amy and I were meeting up for a concert at the State Fair.  We got there and headed out to the fair.  We found our seats and were all ready to enjoy the Paramore and Fall Out Boy concert.  My favorite part was Paramore because I love their songs and they have a very cool live performance.  They have lots of energies and get the crowd going and I could sing along to most of their songs which is always nice.  Then headed back to the house and stayed there the night.  My puppies were very happy to have me home for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment