RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gaming Update

9/20/14

Another day off for me today.  Today I did more reading and other stuff than I did gaming.  I sat down and wrote the adventure logs from our last gaming session on Obsidian Portal.  It was fun to put them up and do some work on the campaign website.  I really hope we get to play it again soon.  It is one of the longest campaigns we've ever been through.  Calculating it all up we are past 300 xp which is the upper level of what you give starting characters if they are like grizzled veterans or elders.  I still didn't do my dishes....  But it was a good day today.

Today I learned that I compare most, if not all, sci-fi series and movies to Firefly and Serenity.  I always think they could have done this better or where is the character development.  

No comments:

Post a Comment