RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, September 15, 2014

Gaming Time!

9/13/14

In the morning Amy played with Adelaide while I did some gaming with her away.  When she came over we headed out for a walk through Soldiers field.  She took my iPad and took some great pictures.  It was an absolutely beautiful day.  We found ourselves halfway to Apache Mall and just went the rest of the way there.  In the mall we had to check out Barnes and Noble because it is our favorite store as well as the best store in the world!  We didn't get anything just looked at books and for our favorite series and what not.  After that we headed to the food court and I had found I gotten paid today instead of the 15th which was great.  So we splurged a bit and got some A&W for lunch which was delicious.  Then we headed back to my apartment and hung out for the good majority of the afternoon.

About that time my friends had made it into town.  They picked up Amy and headed out to Newts.  I was completely jealous because I have still to get there and check out there food.  I headed to church for my meeting.  It was the long-awaited RSE debrief.  I was able to see all the different behind the scenes people that helped make that event possible and continue to help out each year.  It was a great joy to be a part of that meeting and help to plan the next RSE for 2015 which seeing the end result is a nice way to observe the way planning happens.  I have an end picture of the event and can see where all the steps line up to make that even happen.  After that I came back to my apartment and we started gaming.  It was fun to game with that group again and especially able to play my game that we have gotten so far in and I have so many ideas floating around my head for.  We lost two characters in this mission.  One was due to us forgetting they were unconscious....oops.  And the other was killed by another party member, which some coaxing from the ST, hehe.

Today I learned how many people are behind the planning of RSE.  There are so many dedicated people and even more that I didn't see, that helps to make it happen each year.  I am so very excited to be able to have a part in planning it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment