RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, September 8, 2014

Game Store

9/5/14

Today I started off with some gaming in the morning and just hanging around for a bit.  Then I decided to go on an adventure and find this game store in Byron that I had coupons for.  At first my GPS took me to a residential area.  I then did some searching and found that I had to add a building number on the address for it to be correct.  I made it there and was able to get my free starter pack as well as pick up some magic cards.  I found out that they have free tournaments every Friday.  I might check those out sometime and see how it goes.  When I got back I checked out my booster packs and pulled a Planeswalker in my first one.  For my mom reading "ohhhhhhhhhh".

After that I took some time at home just to game, read, and just recharge my batteries and what not.  It was a pretty relaxing day.  I decided to head to the  movies and see Guardians of the Galaxy again.  It is totally worth it.  I saw a lot of things I didn't see before and laughed just as hard before.  It was a pretty good day and turned out to be some good adventures.

Today I learned going on adventures is a fun and exciting thing.  Sometimes you even find a little gold mine you never knew existed.  It was a pretty good day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment