RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Plans

9/16/14

Today was your typical work day.  I got quite a bit accomplished today at the office.  My main goal today was to start getting stuff done the day before I have that event.  This is mainly for children's messages and lessons for teaching Sunday school and confirmation.  Other things I still get done plenty early in order to have more time to edit and have them looked at.  However for those other things the day before is great.  I have the rest of that day to think about them and have them in my head.  If another good idea comes to mind I can add it in no problem.  It also allows me to run them past Michael and to get his feedback.  He has been doing this for a lot longer than I have and his eyes on them catch things I never would, which is so helpful.

Today I learned that having stuff done the day before feels so good.  It lets me really concentrate on my lesson, or whatever it is that I am working on.  I also gain while day to check it out and keep revamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment